At IOI Corporation Berhad (IOI), the policies that we have devised to support our sustainability initiatives are reflective in our long-standing commitment to give back to our employees, surrounding communities and the environment, which serves as a support system as well as a base to our business operations.
Key Commitments of IOI
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) and RSPO NEXT in our Malaysian oil palm plantations;
- Zero Burning Policy;
- Eliminate of all forms of illegal, forced, bonded, compulsory or child labour in our operations or supply chains;
- Protection over High Conservation Values (HCV) and High Carbon Stock Approach (HCSA) areas in existing and new oil palm plantations;
- No deforestation, No peat, No exploitation (NDPE).
- Ensure all our Malaysian plantations are MSPO (Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil) certified by the end of 2018.
While our Sustainable Palm Oil Policy (SPOP) serves as the guiding document for our operations, the following are some of the main policies that we have conscientiously developed, signifying our deep-seated commitment towards the world we operate in.
Environment and Conservation
IOI stands firmly committed towards protection and enhancement of environmental values from the activities affected by our operations and supply chain. IOI has developed relevant policies and guidelines in support of the SPOP in management of major environmental concerns as below:-
Please click on the link below to view our environment and conservation-related policies:
Community and Social
Please click on the link below to view our community-related and social-related policies:
Technology for Sustainability
Please click on the link below to view our technology for sustainability:
Please click on the link below for more info on our sustainable sourcing: